RE: XML Schema comment "T2" on WSDL 2.0

Thank you for your comment - we tracked this as a Last Call comment LC91 [1].  The Working Group agreed to incorporate the wording you suggest.  You can view the resolution in context at [2] and [3].  If we don't hear otherwise within two weeks, we will assume this satisfies your concern.

[1] http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/desc/4/lc-issues/issues.html#LC91
[2] http://www.w3.org/TR/2005/WD-wsdl20-20050510/#import-xsd
[3] http://www.w3.org/TR/2005/WD-wsdl20-20050510/#inlining-xsd