RE: Can multiple inline schemas have same targetNamespace?

From: Jonathan Marsh <jmarsh@microsoft.com>
Date: Fri, 13 May 2005 11:48:51 -0700
To: "Jeehong Min" <jeehongm@parasoft.com>
Cc: <public-ws-desc-comments@w3.org>
Thank you for your comment - we tracked this as a Last Call comment LC60
[1].  The Working Group agreed to add clarification that two inlined
schemas from the same targetNS are OK, and to note that we rely on
schema processors to sort out a coherent set of schema components.  You
can view the resolution in context at [2].  If we don't hear otherwise
within two weeks, we will assume this satisfies your concern.

[1] http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/desc/4/lc-issues/issues.html#LC60

[2] http://www.w3.org/TR/2005/WD-wsdl20-20050510/#inlining-xsd