RE: QA Review on WSDL 2.0 Part 1, Editorial comments

Le vendredi 29 avril 2005 à 16:03 -0700, Jonathan Marsh a écrit :
> Thank you for the comment below, and for your patience with us in resolving it.  We tracked the comment below as Issue LC7 [1].  The editors have addressed the editorial matters you highlight below in their latest draft [2].
>
> If you agree with our disposition of your comment, we'd like you to acknowledge it within two weeks; otherwise we will assume you are satisfied.  The WG plans to enter a second (short) Last Call period in the near future, and we invite you to review that publication as well.

I've tried to review whether the editorial changes were in the new
document, but the numbering has apparently changed and the issues
resolution is not very detailed. Since they are purely editorial, I
trust you did the right thing and accept your disposition.

> [1] http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/desc/4/lc-issues/issues.html#LC7
> [2] http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/~checkout~/2002/ws/desc/wsdl20/wsdl20.html

Dom
W3C/ERCIM