RE: New Issue: Support of evolution of messages described in Schema 1.0

Tracked as LC124 [1], the WG decided to close this issue with no action.
If you would like us to raise this issue during the CR call with the
Director, please let us know within two weeks.

[1] http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/desc/4/lc-issues/issues.html#LC124