Re: Clarification needed: Part 3 sec 2.8.1 and 2.8.2: soap fault codes

From: Liu, Kevin <kevin.liu@sap.com>
Date: Wed, 2 Feb 2005 00:00:00 +0100
To: <public-ws-desc-comments@w3.org>
My interpretation is a).
To my understanding, not all faults are described by WSDL. The following
example only describes a fault with fault code foo and a fault message
of type myFaultMessage. If the fault is caused by other reasons, it's
not described in this wsdl.
Just my thought. What do the group think? we need to clarify this to
remove a ed note in the primer (see [1]).
Best Regards,