Identification of an interface operation

From: Hugo Haas <hugo@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 23 Aug 2005 13:26:40 +0200
To: public-ws-desc-comments@w3.org
This is an editorial comment about Part 1.

Section 2.4.1 The Interface Operation Component states:

   Note:

   Despite having a {name} property, Interface Operation components cannot
   be identified solely by their QName. Indeed, two Interface components
   whose {name} property value has the same namespace name, but different
   local names, can contain Interface Operation components with the same
   {name} property value. Thus, the {name} property of Interface Operation
   components is not sufficient to form the unique identity of an Interface
   Operation component.

Since we're going through the effort of saying that you can't use
QNames to identify operations, we should add a reference to our
definition of fragment identifiers for WSDL documents, and more
specifically to appendix A.2.6 The Interface Operation Component.

--
Hugo Haas - W3C