re; Editorial: Typo in Section 3.7.3 Part 2 - HTTP Fault

From: Jonathan Marsh <jmarsh@microsoft.com>
Date: Fri, 29 Apr 2005 16:30:15 -0700
To: "Asir Vedamuthu" <asirv@webmethods.com>
Cc: <public-ws-desc-comments@w3.org>

Thank you for the comment below, and for your patience with us in
resolving it.  We tracked the comment below as Issue LC88 [1].  The
editors have addressed the editorial matters you highlight below in
their latest drafts [2].

If you agree with our disposition of your comment, we'd like you to
acknowledge it within two weeks; otherwise we will assume you are
satisfied.  The WG plans to enter a second (short) Last Call period in
the near future, and we invite you to review that publication as well.

[1] http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/desc/4/lc-issues/issues.html#LC88
[2]
http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/~checkout~/2002/ws/desc/wsdl20/wsdl20-adjuncts.
html

-------------------------------
 ref:
http://www.w3.org/TR/2004/WD-wsdl20-bindings-20040803/#http-fault-decl-x
ml

"The XML representation for binding a SOAP Fault are two attribute
information items with .."

 should say,

" .. HTTP Fault .. "

Regards,