From: Bob Cunnings <cunnings@lectrosonics.com>
Date: Tue, 7 Sep 2004 09:21:06 -0600
To: <public-ws-desc-comments@w3.org>

In the LC version of Part 1 [1], <infault> and <outfault> element
information items are no longer listed among the children of the XML
representation of the Binding Operation component.

Is there a reason why they fell out? I can't find any reference to
changes to that area since the removal of
binding/operation/infault|outfault@messageReference in the 2004/12/04
teleconference minutes. [2]

What I would like to be able to do is specify a soap:module [3] in a
binding for an output fault message for specific operations.

[2] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-ws-desc/2003Dec/0017.html
[3] http://www.w3.org/TR/2004/WD-wsdl20-bindings-20040803/