From: Liu, Kevin [mailto:kevin.liu@sap.com]
Sent: Wednesday, September 29, 2004 5:49 PM
To: 'public-ws-desc-comments@w3.org'
Cc: Jonathan Marsh
Subject: typo in part 3 section 2.1

In the "note" following the example, it says:

	The double question marks ("??") after the attributes in the
whttp namespace indicates that those optional attributes only make sense
if the when the SOAP binding uses HTTP as the underlying protocol, ...

"if the" should be removed.

(Please ignore if already reported - I didn't find it in the LC issue
list at a quick browser.)

Best Regards,
Kevin