WSDL 1.2 Draft

From: Jones, Matthew <MJones@NetSilicon.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Jul 2002 15:50:09 -0700
To: <public-ws-desc-comments@w3.org>

First of all may I suggest a normative grammer.  I don't think it is ever appropriate to put non-normative infomation in a specification.  Grammers are a lot easier for most people to read and so where possible I suggest using a lexer/parser grammer instead of prose.

Second there seems to be a disconnect between the grammer in section 3.11 and the actual document when it comes to the documentation element.  For example in section 3.5 for message it does not say anthing about message containing a documentation element and yet it does in section 3.11.  I believe this conflict with regard to the documentation element occurs in many places in the draft.

Matthew Jones
mjones@netsilicon.com