RE: Working draft

From: Jeffrey Schlimmer <jeffsch@windows.microsoft.com>
Date: Mon, 29 Apr 2002 15:48:44 -0700
To: "Danny Ayers" <danny666@virgilio.it>, <public-ws-desc-comments@w3.org>
Danny, thanks for your encouragement and feedback!

The definitions in a requirements document have to walk a fine line:
enough detail to remove ambiguity in requirements and discussion, but
not too much detail to imply a solution.

My view on your specific question is that a service contains >= 1 port
and some other, service-specific information. When we publish a draft of
the new spec, this (and many other) questions should be answered. In the
meantime, the definitions contained in / implied by the WSDL 1.1 draft
are probably the most reasonable.

--Jeff