Working draft

From: Danny Ayers <danny666@virgilio.it>
Date: Tue, 30 Apr 2002 00:21:44 +0200
To: <public-ws-desc-comments@w3.org>
I heartedly welcome this draft, and look forward to it leading to a useful
specification.

Hopefully the faults obvious in similar specifications [1,2] will be
avoided.

I for one would like to see a lot more informative content, even
(especially?) at this stage, because for example :

EndPoint (AKA Port)

Service
[Definition: A collection of EndPoints is called Service.]

so a collection of Ports is Service? I'm Clueless.

Cheers,
Danny.

[1] http://www.w3.org/Mobile/CCPP
[2] http://www.citnames.com/2001/04/rpp.htm