Meeting request

From: Steve Ross-Talbot <steve@pi4tech.com>
Date: Thu, 27 Sep 2007 10:46:21 +0100
To: WS-Choreography List <public-ws-chor@w3.org>

Fellow members,

We need to convene soon to discuss what remains for the WG to do. In
particular we need a plan as to what should happen
to WS-CDL for the remainder of the year (as per Yves email).

As far as I am aware we have two independent  implementation. They
will be asking for guidance on what they need to submit.

I shall sort out an agenda shortly and send it around. If you could
all be so good as to let me know what Tuesday (normal time)
we can convene I will target the meeting for that date. Currently I
am available next Tuesday 2nd October and the following
Tuesday 9th October. Does anyone favor one over the other?

Cheers

Steve T