Re: Translation of WS-CDL spec into Chinese

On Mon, 05 Mar 2007 20:09:13 -0600, 蔡超 <toppiprc@gmail.com> wrote:

> Dear madam/sir,
>
> We are a group of researchers from Peking Univ., China studying Web
> Service
> orchestration and choreography. We are interested in translating the
> WS-CDL
> specification into Chinese. No related activity can be found in the
> translator mailing list by now. We plain to finish it within several
> months.
> Our group is composed of two PhD students, one post-doc and
> our advisor Prof. Qiu. Prof. Qiu has translated a lot of academic books
> such
> as "Structure and Interpretation of Computer Programs".
>
> Looking forward to your reply!
>
>                   Group members:
>                            Prof. Qiu Zongyan. zyqiu@pku.edu.cn
>                            Dr.  Yang Hongli    yhl@math.pku.edu.cn
>                            Zhao Xiangpeng     zxp@math.pku.edu.cn
>                            Cai Chao              toppiprc@gmail.com
>
> Best regards,
> Chao

Hello Chao,
Hello Members of the Web Services Choreography Working Group,

The above-mentioned document is a draft and may be updated, replaced or
obsoleted by other documents at any time.

   Web Services Choreography Description Language Version 1.0
   W3C Candidate Recommendation 9 November 2005
   http://www.w3.org/TR/2005/CR-ws-cdl-10-20051109/

While the translation of the Candidate Recommendation into Chinese might
be useful to the community, it will not be included in the W3C
translations database, which contains translations of Recommendations,
Group notes and outreach materials only. (cf.
http://www.w3.org/Consortium/Translation/#docs)

I have cc'ed the mailing list of the Web Services Choreography Working
Group to let the Members of the group know that you and your team are
working on a translation into Chinese.

Please, kindly let us know of the URI of your translation when it is ready.

Best regards,
Coralie

--
Coralie Mercier  Communications | Administration  mailto:coralie@w3.org
    MIT/CSAIL - 32 Vassar St. - Room G528 - Cambridge, MA 02139 - USA