Re: CR Issues Summary

Hi

All "Resolved Fixed" issues have been updated, including the ambiguous
causeException on record elements issue, which has not been recorded in
bugzilla, although the resolution was agreed on the last conf call.

The only bugzilla issue not updated was 3588, which relates to passing a
channel by its reference. At the time I did not believe this was a valid
way to pass a channel - however since then we have actually created such
an example in the list of Exit Examples and it has been implemented. So
I now believe this example is valid, so feel the bugzilla issue should
be closed won't fix.

These examples illustrate the creation of a new channel based on the
initial reference, which I now think is ok, as long as further passing
of the created channel is by passing the channel itself. We may need to
discuss this issue at the next conf call to confirm that the issue
should be closed without applying the change.

Regards
Gary