W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-ws-chor@w3.org > January 2007

Re: DRAFT Agenda for tomorrow's call

From: Gary Brown <gary@pi4tech.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Jan 2007 09:25:43 +0000
Message-ID: <45AC9A17.9020200@pi4tech.com>
To: Steve Ross-Talbot <steve@pi4tech.com>
CC: WS-Choreography List <public-ws-chor@w3.org>
Also need to close off issue 3843 - the initiate flag.

Regards
Gary


Steve Ross-Talbot wrote:
> Agenda W3C Choreogargphy WG Con Call 16th January 2007
> =========================================================
>
>
> 1. Roll Call
>
> 2. Scribe:	
>
> 3. Agenda changes
>
> 4. Previous Minutes
> 	31st October 2006
> 		http://www.w3.org/2006/10/31-ws-chor-minutes.html
> 	5th December 2006
> 		http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/member-ws-chor/2006Dec/att-0000/minutes1205-0.txt
> 	NO MINUTES FROM 19th December as call was no quorate and so was abandoned
>
> 5. Action item review
> 	1. ACTION: Provide examples in primer for issue 1503 of how to use lists/arrays - bounded and unbounded  
> 	2. ACTION: Add text in primer to explain interaction lifecycle, and that exchanges are only guaranteed if align=true.
> 	3. ACTION: SRT Describe Connectedness/Strong Connectedness design patterns in CDL
> 	4. ACTION: SRT keep primer up to date with CR issue resolutions/schema changes.
> 	5. ACTION: CHAIRS Respond to Jing Li. Response is it does block/wait for the enclosed finalizer block to complete. 
> 	6. NEW ACTION: CHAIRS to add motion on 19th Dec agenda to vote on working note for formal semantics
> 	7. NEW ACTION: 5th January to publish next version of primer, CHAIRS to put on agenda following
> 	8. NEW ACTION: GARY to tidy up section 5.7 initial paragraphs that talk about initiator interaction
> 	9. NEW ACTION: MARTIN, lose notification issue, pending further demonstration of the ability of bindings to support it
> 	10. NEW ACTION: CHAIRS to liase notification binding issue with CG meeting
> 	11. NEW ACTION: CHAIRS: Process for applying edits to spec
>
> 6. Exit Examples - status
> 	http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-archive/2007Jan/att-0023/choreo-examples.zzz
>
> 7. Formal semantics status
> 	MOTION: This WG wishes to adopt the formal semantics paper as a working note.
> 	Formal semantics paper: http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/chor/edcopies/theory/note.pdf
>
>
> 8. Implementations status
>
> 	1. Pi4 Tech
> 	2. Imperial 
> 	3. Others ....
>
> 9. Issues
>
>
> 10. AOB
>
> 11. Next meeting
>
>
>
>   

Received on Tuesday, 16 January 2007 09:26:00 GMT

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.2.0+W3C-0.50 : Saturday, 18 December 2010 01:01:48 GMT