I'd love any feedback on this CDL tutorial as and when you can

From: Steve Ross-Talbot <steve@pi4tech.com>
Date: Wed, 11 Apr 2007 16:22:34 +0100
To: WS-Choreography List <public-ws-chor@w3.org>

It is tied to the pi4tech tool suite but it does illustrate what a
global model is all about - I hope.

It is at:
	http://www.pi4tech.com/tutorials/Tutorial_1.mov

And is a quicktime movie.

It's a first draft and more will follow.

I plan to release a second fairly soon that will show how the
choreography is created and show how scenarios can be created and run.
The scenario's look like sequence diagrams and can be "validated"
against the choreography description in the same way example
XML messages may be validated against an XML schema.

Cheers

Steve T