Re: Clarifying exchange type

Hi Kohei

I don't think co-relation can be used as this would be dependent upon
the contents of the messages, which cannot be relied upon to be distinct
from a previous request. So I think the most appropriate approach is the
new exchange action type, which makes it then consistent with the way
other Message Exchange Patterns are described (i.e. explicitly).

Regards
Gary