'initiate' flag issue

From: Gary Brown <gary@pi4tech.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Oct 2006 21:03:53 +0100
To: 'WS-Choreography List' <public-ws-chor@w3.org>

Hi

Thanks to Yves, I have found Nick's comments on my original proposal for
removing the initiate flag:
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-ws-chor/2004Oct/0049.html

Nick's argument focused on the declarative flag helping a designer when
composing choreographies. However, I don't see this as being a
compelling argument - in fact, it is better from a reuse point of view
that previously standalone choreographies that initiated a choreography
session are able to be composed into more comprehensive choreography
which now starts the session at a different point.

Regards
Gary