Re: Exchange type issue

Hi Monica

There is very little difference between a notification and a response.
The only difference really is one is coupled to a request and the other
is not. This is how I explained the difference in my proposed changes,
and why I think a new action type is the best approach to deal with this
- but in the description make the distinction between 'respond' and
'notify' clear.

If you have an alternative means of representing this distinction then I
would be interested in discussing it.

Regards
Gary