Correlation between request and response messages

From: Pötscher <Michael.Poetscher@fh-joanneum.at>
Date: Thu, 29 Jun 2006 14:49:50 +0200
To: <public-ws-chor@w3.org>
Hi 2 all!

I am currently working on my diploma thesis about collaborative business
process description using WS-CDL. For the description of my example process
I use the eclipse plug-in pi4soa. My example process is now in the state of
a well formed WS-CDL document.

Now I am evaluating the pi4soa generation of WS-BPEL documents out of a
WS-CDL description. On this point I have a problem to correlate request and
response messages. (screenshot) The red and green interactions occur between
different roles. How can I correlate them? First I thought I can use the
participant element within the interactions element to set a “from” and “to”
role, but it seems that the WS-CDL file of the pi4soa tool differs in this
part from the W3C Candidate Recommendation 9 November 2005.

However! Does anyone know how to solve this problem?

Regards

Mike

correlation.JPG
(image/jpeg attachment: correlation.JPG)