Re: Latest draft of primer

From: Yves Lafon <ylafon@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 4 Apr 2006 20:09:14 +0200 (MEST)
To: Steve Ross-Talbot <steve@pi4tech.com>
cc: "'WS-Choreography List'" <public-ws-chor@w3.org>

On Tue, 4 Apr 2006, Steve Ross-Talbot wrote:

> See README.TXT in the zip file.
>
> I would like to make a motion to publish this as is as a working draft so
> that meets out publication requirements and makes it visible to the public at
> large.

As the zip was too large, I updated the online copy of the primer with
what Steve sent.

The content of the README.TXT is:

-----------------------
Changes:

Comments and corrections from Gary and Greg. Monica's will take longer to
proces
s because they are stylistic.

Spellings (checked)

2.3 The Structure of WS-CDL rewritten (but still a little rough)

4. Intermediate Topics
         (unfinished but coming along)
         4.1 The Intermediate Example - was the biggest change
         Some re-ordering of items to match the examples.

--
Yves Lafon - W3C