Re: Status on paper for CDL formalism

Of course.  We have been working *hard* (but enjoying it very
much as well!) towards a completion of the theory which we
believe can offer a formal basis for CDL.

I believe we are very near to the destination, we are trodding
along over the final slope.

So sometime after Easter holidays please expect a small modest
technical work being posted in this list.

Happy holidays to all of you on this list,

kohei