The final list of documents for the review process

From: Steve Ross-Talbot <steve@pi4tech.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Sep 2005 08:19:12 +0100
To: 'WS-Choreography List' <public-ws-chor@w3.org>

All:

The specification to be reviewed (now dated sept 20) is at:
	http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/chor/5/09/snapshotCR.html

The specification to review against (dated aug 4) is at:
	http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/chor/5/07/snapshotCR.html

The diff (still against the aug 4 snapshot) at:
	http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/chor/5/09/diff.html

If you could all review the specification (sept20) as soon as possible
and send any
issues to the usual lists (I say lists as a catch all) then we can get
the document
agreed by the WG as the CR draft and move into the CR process
officially on
Tuesday's conference call.

Cheers

Steve T