Re: Part I, perhaps readable.

Fine to send.

Send to public-ws-chor@w3.org

I am looking forward to seeing it on the list.

I would add a cover note saying something like,

<start>
Dear WG members,

as invited experts we have been working on the formal side of WS-CDL.
We would like to share our thoughts with you and submit the enclosed
paper as the basis for a W3C Working Note subject, of course, to WG
approval. We would be pleased to hear from you about the paper and will
look forward the next F2F meeting to present it in person.

Best regards

<end>

How does that sound?

Cheers