Second rev of a proposed conformance section

From: Tony Fletcher <tony_fletcher@btopenworld.com>
Date: Tue, 10 May 2005 10:34:43 +0100
To: <public-ws-chor@w3.org>
Dear Colleagues,

As suggested by Charlton I have taken a look at the XForms specification and
made some additions based on what I found there - it is a year or two old
now though and I do not know how the art may have moved on since its
conformance section was written.

I have only just mailed Jonathan Marsh of the WS description group so still
have to have a discussion with those folk.

Best Regards     Tony
A M Fletcher

Cohesions  (TM)

Business transaction management software for application coordination
www.choreology.com <http://www.choreology.com/>

Choreology Ltd., 68 Lombard Street, London EC3V 9LJ     UK
Tel: +44 (0) 1473 729537   Mobile: +44 (0) 7801 948219
tony.fletcher@choreology.com     (Home: amfletcher@iee.org)