Re: Issue 1008 - Fault Handling

Hi Gary,

Although we should not let Java APIs fault handling semantics drive any
constraints on CDL, and we are primarily bound to WSDL, we do have to
understand that the bindings for such cases w.r.t. WSDL 1.1 do prohibit
this situation. While WSDL 2.0 is a non-issue in this respect, it
doesn't make much sense to me to allow CDL to be able to define a
choreography based on WSDL 1.1 which is inconsistent with what the
bindings permit, especially when we are otherwise constraining CDL
w.r.t. WSDL 1.1 in part based on these bindings.

If we wish to add 'faultName' to the exchange to identify such faults
and support this for WSDL 1.1 exchanges, I feel we need to see a use
case for this.

Cheers,

-Charlton.