Fwd: Workunits (non-blocking)

Dear Kohei,

please ignore the previous email on workunits. I now state what the
actual operational semantics are as agreed by the working group at the
F2F this Monday and Tuesday.

If there are any potential problems with this can you let us know my
emailing the group itself on the public mailing list in the cc-line
above.
Best regards

Steve T

Begin forwarded message: