RE: Text related to fault handling discussion

Dear Gary,

But in your discussion with me about multiple responses to a request, your
solution, which I came to agree with was to allow different parts of the
same operation to be in different interactions (but within the same
workunit?  We need to state how far spread the operation can be) so we can
take advantage of the current implicit sequencing and the explicit choice
construct.  So does not this mean that CDL does have the same problem now?

Unconsciously, perhaps that is why I was preferring the solution of having a
slightly more complex syntax allowed within an interaction bracket so that
the grouping of the request, response(s) and fault message(s) was clear.

Best Regards     Tony
A M Fletcher

Cohesions  (TM)

Business transaction management software for application coordination
www.choreology.com <http://www.choreology.com/>

Choreology Ltd., 68 Lombard Street, London EC3V 9LJ     UK
Tel: +44 (0) 1473 729537   Mobile: +44 (0) 7801 948219
tony.fletcher@choreology.com     (Home: amfletcher@iee.org)