Re: Issue 1108 - proposal

The bugzilla entry for 1108 says:

"When an isolated sub-choreography terminates unsuccessfully, does this
mean that
any changes made to variables bound from its parent choreography are
made
visible - or are they discarded.

The text in 2.4.5 only talks about the variables being made visible for
read and
write after the choreo has completed - but does not indicate whether
that only
means successful completion."

The resolution for 1459 states:

Proposed Text:

Section 2.4.5 contains the following bullet point:

" When isolation is set to "true", changes to the Variable information
MUST be
visible for read or for write to its sibling Choreographies only after
this
Choreography has completed "

This should be extended to include the text:

"An isolated choreography cannot directly or indirectly perform another
isolated
choreography."

I would have thought that this closes 1108 also.

Cheers

Steve T