Re: Proposal for issue 1003 - Relinquishing control of output channels

From: Kohei Honda <kohei_honda@ntlworld.com>
Date: Sat, 11 Jun 2005 14:37:27 +0100
To: "'WS-Choreography List'" <public-ws-chor@w3.org>
Cc: <NICKOLAS.KAVANTZAS@ORACLE.COM>, <steve@pi4tech.com>, "Martin Chapman" <martin.chapman@ORACLE.COM>, <gary@pi4tech.com>, "Nobuko Yoshida" <yoshida@doc.ic.ac.uk>, "Marco Carbone" <carbonem@dcs.qmul.ac.uk>, <kohei@dcs.qmul.ac.uk>

In addition to Nick's words, I note one of the aims of our talk planned on Tuesday
in London would be to make clear, in as concrete terms as possible, a fundamental
role CDL can play in WS technologies, on the basis of unique infrastructural nature
of WS as a distributed computing environment. The clarification will be given both
at a foundational level and from a purely pragmatic viewpoint.

kohei