[re]introduction

From: Charlton Barreto <cbarreto@adobe.com>
Date: Thu, 02 Jun 2005 16:34:27 -0700
To: WS-Choreography Working Group <public-ws-chor@w3.org>

Hello all,

As many of you know I recently joined Adobe Systems, Inc. I will be
representing Adobe going forward on the Web Services Choreography WG.
At Adobe I am working on architecture for the Intelligent Document
Platform which includes a Workflow/BPM stack. Prior to joining Adobe
I represented webMethods on this WG where I worked on the
architecture, design and development of the BPM runtime.

I agree to participate per the charter, http://www.w3.org/2003/01/
wscwg-charter last revised 2003-Jan-14. I do not have personal
knowledge of any IPR claims held by Adobe Systems, Inc. regarding Web
Services Choreography.

I look forward to continuing my work in this WG.

Cheers,

-Charlton.
--
Charlton Barreto