re: 1166

From: Martin Chapman <martin.chapman@oracle.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Jul 2005 20:31:52 +0100
To: "'WS-Choreography List'" <public-ws-chor@w3.org>
from Nick:

-----Original Message-----
From: Nickolas Kavantzas [mailto:nickolas.kavantzas@oracle.com]
Sent: Tuesday, July 26, 2005 6:57 PM
To: Martin Chapman
Subject: Re: I'll miss today's call due to an unplanned doctor's appnt

Not really, just to answer Gary's question:
   'Does that mean successfully completed or unsuccessfully completed,
i.e. will there finalizer handlers be installed?'

My answer, related to the bold-underlined text below, is: successfully
completed, so the finalizer handlers will be installed.

Quoting from the spec, section 5.7:

Alternatively, a Choreography completes successfully if its complete
condition, is matched by evaluating to "true". A complete condition is
considered for matching while the Choreography is in Enabled State. The
complete condition MUST be possible to be matched in all Roles that
participate in the Choreography. When the complete condition of a
Choreography is matched then all activities in the Choreography are
disabled, except for any Finalizer Block(s), and the Choreography
completes as if there were no more enabled activities within it. When a
Choreography completes, all uncompleted enclosed Choreographies will
automatically become completed. Messages that were sent as part of a
Choreography that has since completed MUST be ignored. If a Finalizer
Block has been entered when the complete condition evaluates to "true",
then it is unaffected and its messages MUST NOT be ignored.

I guess we should add the 'successfully' word after 'become' and before
the
'completed' word in the text above.

--
Nick