  From: Tony Fletcher
  To: public-ws-chor-comments@w3.org ; public-ws-chor@w3.org
  Sent: Monday, January 31, 2005 1:05 PM
  Subject: Contribution on Lists and Arrays

  Dear Colleagues,

  Please find attached a contribution from myself on adding informative material on lists and arrays into the WS-Choreography specification and primer.  These could be useful when trying to deal with numbers of instances of things.
  Best Regards,

  Tony

       Tony Fletcher

        Technical Advisor
        Choreology Ltd.
        68, Lombard Street, London EC3V 9L J   UK

        Phone:
       +44 (0) 1473 729537

        Mobile:
       +44 (0) 7801 948219

        Fax:
       +44 (0) 870 7390077

        Web:
       www.choreology.com

        CohesionsT

        Business transaction management software for application coordination

        Work: tony.fletcher@choreology.com

        Home: amfletcher@iee.org