Regrets for 2005-August-30 Conference Call

From: Charlton Barreto <cbarreto@adobe.com>
Date: Tue, 30 Aug 2005 09:28:38 -0700
To: wschor Group <public-ws-chor@w3.org>
Unfortunately I won't be able to make today's conf call.

I am working on:
a) Incorporating the remaining editorials into the editor's draft. I
plan to be able to pass on the draft and pen by EOB Wednesday.
b) Completing the example of handling WS-RX exceptions in CDL. I look
to have this done by the end of this week at latest (sorry for the

I have published the results of the work I and Monica have completed
on converging on RFC2119 language. Please let me know if you have any
remaining questions regarding this.

Charlton Barreto
P 1.408.536.4496