Mobility, pi calculus and Web service Choreography

From: Monika Solanki <monika@dmu.ac.uk>
Date: Wed, 24 Aug 2005 09:11:52 +0100
To: public-ws-chor@w3.org

I am trying to understand in a bit more detail, how the mobility part in
Pi calculus helps Web service composition. Please can someone help me
here. I have read a lot of papers that talk about establishing
behavioural equivalence between pi calculus and XML-Based languagaes,
Incidentally none of them highlighted the importance of mobility.