RE: Asynchronous Service Access Protocol (ASAP)

Or it could be the fact that BPEL is in OASIS, as is ASAP.

Joe

________________________________

From: public-ws-chor-request@w3.org on behalf of Steve Ross-Talbot
Sent: Sun 8/7/2005 2:04 PM
To: Charlton Barreto
Cc: 'WS-Choreography List'
Subject: Re: Asynchronous Service Access Protocol (ASAP)

I find it continually interesting that we see such initiatives as ASAP
that fail to mention how they fit with respect to us. They never do
this with BPEL (must be the proliferation of marketing dollars) of
course. I find it rather a shame. Certainly if it were an academic
paper given the words used, failure to reference WS-CDL would be
grounds for failure. Certainly would not get int oa conference.

Cheers

Steve T