From: Bjoern Hoehrmann [mailto:derhoermi@gmx.net]
Sent: Wednesday, August 03, 2005 9:09 PM
To: Martin Chapman
Cc: public-ws-chor-comments@w3.org
Subject: Re: W3C WS-Choreo WG - Issue 973

* Martin Chapman wrote:
>Well I can define an extension called "foo" and in the description of
>foo it could redefine the semantics of something in the cdl namespace.
>For example "foo should be used instead of perform and its behaviour is

>not to invoke the indicated choreography".  This would not be allowed
>as it contradicts the specs definition of perform.

Okay, so, let's say I create a XML DSig extension where an ds:Signature
element is added as last child of cdl:choreography. Implementations of
this extension are required to ignore the cdl:choreography element if
the Signature is not valid. This would seem to contradict the semantics
of the cdl:choreography element since implementations are not allowed to
ignore it under these conditions. So making such a XML DSig extension is
not allowed. Correct?