A proposal for the Conformance section of the WS-Choreography specification

From: Tony Fletcher <tony_fletcher@btopenworld.com>
Date: Thu, 28 Apr 2005 22:21:31 +0100 (BST)
To: public-ws-chor@w3.org
 Sorry for the message without the attachment -
guessed the list address wrong first attempt and then
forgot that forwarding on Web mail does not retain the
attachment as Outlook does - so I hope third time OK.

 Dear Colleagues,

 I am far from sure this is correct yet, or rather as
good as it could and should be, but please find
attached a crack at a Conformance section for the
WS-Choreography specification.  I have based this
attempt solely on the text in the current draft of
WSDL 2.0.  If anyone has any ideas about other
specifications that are similar to WS-Choreography
that I could take a look at then I would be pleased to
hear.

  Best regards  Tony
  +44 1473 729537