Regrets from Charlton for today's call (2005 April 05)

From: Charlton Barreto <charlton_b@mac.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Apr 2005 10:09:25 -0700
To: WS-Choreography <public-ws-chor@w3.org>

Dear Colleagues,

I apologize but I won't be able to make the first hour of tonight's
conference call. At the same time I am still working on 1008 and 1092
as other things have preempted it.

I might try and catch up with you right at the end if the call goes the
full one and a half hours. You can allocate me some additional work to
do over this coming weekend and I hope to be on the call again next
week.

Best regards,

-Charlton
+1-650-222-6507