Regrets from Tony for todays call 19 April 05

From: TONY FLETCHER <tony_fletcher@btopenworld.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Apr 2005 16:17:11 +0100 (BST)
To: 'WS-Choreography List' <public-ws-chor@w3.org>

Dear Collegaues,

Sory but I am intending to 'scive off' and see the
last Ipswich Town Reserves football match ofb this
season tonight.  I might try and catch up with you
right at the end if the call goes the full one and a
half hours.  You can allocate me some more editing to
do over this coming weekend and I hope to be on the
call agin next week.

Best regards  Tony
PS You can also call me on +44 1473 729537