Requirements and critical success factors

From: Steve Ross-Talbot <steve@enigmatec.net>
Date: Wed, 29 Sep 2004 18:39:16 +0100
To: WS-Choreography List <public-ws-chor@w3.org>

These are the ones that I feel are important and yet we have not fully
addressed them.

  C-CR-4611

  A CDL MUST enable changes to bindings at run time to allow dynamic
participation

  C-CR-5001

  A CDL MUST enable validation of choreography definition for
correctness properties, including: livelock, deadlock and leak freedom.

  C-CR-5202

  A CDL MUST enable the specification of QoS properties

4.2.7 C-CSF-007

To be successful a CDL description MUST be verifiable at runtime.

4.2.8 C-CSF-008

To be successful a CDL description MUST enable static verification of
correctness properties.

To be successful a CDL MUST be able to capture interactions between
participants with different policy requirements.

4.2.16 C-CSF-016

To be successful a CDL MUST be consistent with the emerging Semantic
Web.