Different composition(or invocation) order may result an undesirable Feature Interaction problem in Web service

From: rayluo <rayluo@rogers.com>
Date: Sat, 25 Sep 2004 18:15:28 -0700
To: <public-ws-chor@w3.org>
Hi,
   I am working on my Master Thesis which concerns the undesirable Feature Interaction problem in Web service composition.Does anyone know of work that addresses this issue? I consider different composition(invocation) order may result an undesirable Feature Interaction problem in Web service composition. Does anybody know examples about it?

Thanks,

Ray Luo