RE: Coordination and choreography

There were a couple of errors in the xml, here it is again

Peter

-----Original Message-----
From: Furniss, Peter
Sent: 27 September 2004 13:13
To: public-ws-chor@w3.org
Subject: Coordination and choreography

Attached are Choreology's proposals for providing coordination (aka
business transaction) support in CDL. The pdf document explains and
defines the proposals, the xml shows a partial example of how it would
appear.  We hope to be able to send a further example, outlining how the
approach would work with a simple root choreography tomorrow.

As it now turns out, neither Tony or I will be able to be at the New
York meeting, but our colleague Bob Haugen will be there. We will try to
dial in, at least for this bit of the discussion.

Have fun

Peter

Peter Furniss
Chief Scientist, Choreology Ltd