Notification of error in Coordinated Choreographies Proposal 4 - Finalize Activity

From: Haugen Robert <Robert.Haugen@choreology.com>
Date: Sat, 30 Oct 2004 15:22:45 +0100
To: <public-ws-chor@w3.org>
Sorry, I just noticed this after re-reading the proposals from the
archives.

There are errors of omission in the example in Proposal 4,
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-ws-chor/2004Oct/0067.html,

such that the example doesn't follow the text.

The errors in the example don't affect the rest of the proposal.
Please ignore the example, I'll correct it Monday and re-post the whole
proposal.

Choreology Anti virus scan completed