Notification of error in Coordinated Choreographies Proposal 4 - Finalize Activity

From: Haugen Robert <Robert.Haugen@choreology.com>
Date: Sat, 30 Oct 2004 15:22:45 +0100
To: <public-ws-chor@w3.org>
Sorry, I just noticed this after re-reading the proposals from the

There are errors of omission in the example in Proposal 4,

such that the example doesn't follow the text.

The errors in the example don't affect the rest of the proposal.
Please ignore the example, I'll correct it Monday and re-post the whole

Choreology Anti virus scan completed