From: public-ws-chor-request@w3.org [mailto:public-ws-chor-request@w3.org]
On Behalf Of Nickolas Kavantzas
Sent: 19 October 2004 02:25
To: Furniss, Peter; Steve Ross-Talbot
Cc: WS-Choreography List
Subject: Re: Here is my note for meeting the CDL Challenge regarding
business protocol race-conditions

Peter, you are correct (great catch)!!!

I've realized myself that there is a bug on the text in the spec when I was
coding up this use-case. Here is what I was thinking for fixing the problem:

Choreography Life-line
A Choreography completes successfully when there are no more matched Work
Unit(s) performing work within it and there are no enabled Work Unit(s)
within it. Alternatively, a Choreography completes successfully if its
complete condition, as defined by the optional complete attribute within the
choreography element, evaluates to "true". In this case, the actions,
including enclosed Choreographies, within the explicitly completed
Choreography are completed abnormally before the Choreography completes.

Thoughts?

--
Nick