RE: WSDL2.0 Last Call comments

This is a message of support for the status quo.  In what way does not
tracking this message as a specific request for a change to the document
mean it's not part of the record?  The last call issues list and the
format we're using are set up to track specific requests for document
changes.  This particular item is not a request for change.  The issues
list doesn't comprise the complete record of the Working Group.

Group.
> > As
> >> promised we have reviewed the WSDL2.0
> >> documents at our Face to Face meeting. Our comments and
requirements
> >> are as follows:
> >>
> >> 1. We would like to see the Web Services Description Working Group
> >> define bindings for the 4 remaining MEPs for which
> >>      no bindings have been defined or we would like them removed
from
> >> the specification.
> >>
> >> 2. WSDL2.0 is unclear about it's support for attachment
technologies
> >> and this is a concern to us. We would like to see
> >>      some clarity with respect to what and how attachment
technologies
> >> will be supported. We have spent some time looking
> >>      at the WS-I AP1.0 profile  as an exemplar and would greatly
> >> appreciate clarity on what you intend to support and how it
> >>      might differ from AP1.0.
> >>
> >> 3. We recommend that a section is added describing the differences
> >> between WSDL1.0 and WSDL2.0. This should
> >>      include differences in MEP's between the two specifications.
> >>
> >> 4. We seek clarification in the text of WSDL2.0 as to the use of
> >> wsdlLocation.
> >>
> >> 5. We seek clarification in the text of WSDL 2.0 for
component-to-XML
> >> InfoSet mapping, to address issues such as how
> >>       serialization is performed in a manner compatible with XML
> > Schema.
> >>
> >> 6. As we indicated in a previous letter to you [url] we are pleased
> >> see the presence of F&P and intend to use this in our
> >>      work.
> >>
> >> 7. We noted that the previous composistors work within WSD WG has
not
> >> made it into the last call document, and similar
> >>      to point 6, this is a capability that we need and would use if
it
> >> were present.
> >>
> >> I you have any questions or wish to seek clarification from the Web
> >> Services Choreography WG please do not hesitate to
> >> contact us.
> >>
> >> Best of luck in your endeavours.
> >>
> >> Kind Regards
> >>
> >> Steve Ross-Talbot
> >> co-Chair W3C Web Services Choreography
> >>
> >> C: +44 7855 268 848
> >> H: +44 1273 491841
> >> www.enigmatec.net
> >>

> --
> Jeff Mischkinsky
jeff.mischkinsky@oracle.com
> Director, Web Services Standards		+1(650)506-1975
> Consulting Member Technical Staff	500 Oracle Parkway, M/S 4OP9
> Oracle Corporation					Redwood Shores,
CA 94065