[ws-chor] 11/30/2004: Review of Issue 687

From: Monica J. Martin <Monica.Martin@Sun.COM>
Date: Tue, 30 Nov 2004 11:51:39 -0800
To: "WS Choreography (E-mail)" <public-ws-chor@w3.org>

The only open item was the 3. bullet in Issue 687.

3. In the F2F in March 2004, we indicated we did not acknowledge 'dependent' choreographies (the blue boxes) that exist in the package or
root (blue box). How then can we handle dependencies between imported, performed and choreographies with root=false?

  Proposal: Provide two examples in the specification like those
   included in reference that show how choreographies are performed.
   The two examples show sequential and parallel choreographies. This
   would result in no syntactic or semantic change (unless we consider
   strict sequence which has been a part of a recent discussion with
   Kohei Honda).
   Reference:
   http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-ws-chor/2004Oct/0049.html
   (Kavantzas)

I still feel the following recommendation is applicable, and would not
result in any semantic or syntactic changes. Thanks.