Correlation proposal

From: Gary Brown <gary@enigmatec.net>
Date: Thu, 18 Nov 2004 16:01:52 -0000
To: <public-ws-chor@w3.org>
Hi,

Attached is the first stab at a proposal for correlating channel instances to a choreography session.

As it was discussed in length at the F2F yesterday, I would like to suggest that members read the proposal and raise questions/issues by email before the conf call next week. Hopefully we can then briefly re-discuss the proposal on this call, and adopt/reject the proposal at that point.

Regards
Gary