RE: Coordinated Choreographies Proposal 6 - Extending Choreographies

Monica J. Martin wrote:
> In thinking about nested choreographies, you could have a
> child derived
> from a parent OR a child that is dependent on a parent but
> not extended
> from it.
> Can we address either case (Proposal 6 includes the former only).

Proposal 6 is only trying to address the former case,
which does not exist now in CDL.

I'm not sure what you mean by the latter:
the relationship of an inner choreography to an enclosing one,
or the relationship between one choreography
that performs another?
I think both do now exist in CDL,
and are essentially the same,
although proposal 4 puts a new wrinkle on both.

Choreology Anti virus scan completed